As much as I’d like to give this style a name, none actually comes to mind now. But with time you might eventually figure out what you want this style to be called.
Over the weekend, I did a conditionong treatment with pure Aloe Vera gel
1. I cut open the aloe Vera and scraped out the gel
2. After scooping into a bowl, I placed the bowl in warm water before massaging into my hair
3. I covered my hair for about 30 mins
4. Then rinsed with water and pure coconut oil. This gave my hair the crisp feel that I wanted.
3. I pinned down the smaller section to lay flat.
4. Next, I divided the larger section into 3 horizontal rows.
5. After that, I turned each section inward while pinning it down.
6. I packed all the tips of my hair together and gave it a final twist.
Feel free to experiment with various protective styles as long as it doesn’t put tension on your hairstrands.